Bangkok Hotels | Hotels info about 3,4,5 Star Hotels in Bangkok

Monday, January 7, 2008

Cheap Bangkok Hotels that saved a lot of my money

Cheap Bangkok Hotels are one of its own kinds. Offering okay enough facilities and mediocre services, the budget hotels of any city are affordable and not bad either. Generally these hotels are located in the back of beyond locations but are very much inhabited by the foreigners and locals alike. This time on my visit to Bangkok I stayed at one of the Cheap Bangkok Hotels that saved a lot of my money. Earlier I had never stayed at a budget hotel but this time I thought to try out something new…. And her I was all apprehensive wondering even at the last moment if I should or not… but then what the heck I went for it… to my surprise and delight things did not turn as bad a I thought… rather they were good enough. The experience altogether was fantastic. And I think I should more often go out for cheap hotels.

No comments: